Policy on Internet Privacy and Cookies
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data you supply to us or that we collect from you when you visit our website, as well as how we utilize cookies.
This Policy is updated on a regular basis, so please review it frequently.
The Information We Gather
We may collect and process the following information about you in order to administer and maintain our website:
- Information regarding your use of our site, such as pages visited and materials accessed, as well as data of your visits. Traffic data, location data, and other communication data are examples of this type of data.
- You freely gave this information. When you register for information or make a purchase, for example.
- Any information you give us when you communicate with us in any way.
Cookies are used.
We may use the cookie to collect information about your general internet usage. These cookies are downloaded to your computer and saved on its hard drive when they are utilized. Such information will not identify you as an individual; it is statistical data that does not reveal any personal information.
Cookies may be used by our advertisers, over which we have no control. If cookies are utilized, they will be downloaded when you click on ads on our website.
If you prefer, you can change your computer’s settings to reject all cookies. This can be done under your computer’s “settings” area. Please read the advice at AboutCookies.org for further information.
Use of Your Personal Data
We utilize the information we collect about you to provide you with our services. In addition, the information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you have requested.
- To send you information about other goods that you might be interested in. Such additional information will only be provided if you have given your consent to receive it.
- To keep you up to date on any changes to our website, services, or products.
If you have previously purchased products or services from us, we may contact you with information about comparable goods or services, as well as new goods and services.
We never provide your information to other parties so that they can use it to send you information about unrelated goods or services.
Keeping Your Personal Information
It may be required to transfer data collected from you to areas outside of the European Union for processing and storage in order to operate our website. You consent to this transfer, storage, and processing of your personal data by supplying it to us. We make every effort to ensure that all reasonable precautions are taken to safeguard the security of your data.
Unfortunately, sending information over the internet is not completely safe, and information can be intercepted on occasion. We cannot guarantee the security of any data you choose to transmit to us electronically, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Information Is Being Disclosed
- If we sell a portion or all of our company to the buyer.
- When we are legally obligated to share your personal information.
- To improve fraud protection and reduce fraud risk.
- Opting Out of Interest-Based Ads and Third-Party Links
When a user accesses the site, we also allow third-party companies to display adverts and/or collect anonymous data. Non-personal information stored in a cookie during a user’s visit may be used by such companies to serve advertising that is more relevant to the user. Click here to learn more about this practice and to alter your advertising preferences.
You have the right to access any information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. Please be aware that we have the right to charge a £10 fee to cover the costs of providing you with the information.
Getting in Touch with Us
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy and Cookies Policy.